In the News:
- Financial Literacy, Beyond the Classroom New York Times: October 5, 2013
- How to Be a College ‘Resimuter‘ Washington Post: October 2, 2013
- UC’s Twist on Crowdfunding Inspires Students San Francisco Chronicle: September 18, 2013
From Our Clients:
- Quarter Grades/Midterms–conversations with teachers to identify academic areas for improvement, as well as what the student is doing well, can help in keeping grades high for the end of the semester
- College Essays–as we approach college application deadlines in the next 4-8 weeks, narrowing topics will be the first step in writing the autobiographical essays.
- High School Choices–open houses for local high schools can help families learn about academic and social activities that will continue shaping teens for their college goals. Asking questions about the Advanced Placement (AP) classes or International Baccalaureate (IB) selections can help families understand the academic experiences of the schools.